This cost-effective set includes Item 61117 (1/48 Messerschmitt Bf109 G-6) and 32501 (1/48 German Kübelwagen Type 82) with a special package and painting guide based upon Item 32501's package.
The Messerschmitt Bf109 was the German Air Force’s main aircraft during WWII, and among its variants, the G-6 featured heavy armor with the dual 13mm gun (changed from dual 7.92mm guns) and 20mm cannon gondolas.
The Kübelwagen Type 82 was developed based on the Volkswagen “Beetle”, and featured simple, lightweight structure with reliable air-cooled engine and 4-wheel independent suspension. During WWII, this vehicle was in service for German forces.
About Item 61117
• This is a 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Fuselage length: 188mm, wingspan: 207mm.
• The form with distinctive bulges on either side of the cockpit cowling known as "Beule” is authentically captured in style based on in-depth research of the actual aircraft.
• Features an exquisite recreation of the DB605 engine.
• Magnet-attached engine cowling components are removable.
• Choose from 2 different types of air intake - standard and with dust filter.
• Poly cap allows detachment and attachment of drop tank.
• The second canopy can be depicted open or closed. Main and radiator flaps can be depicted up or down.
• Separate parts are included to recreate wing underside 20mm cannon gondolas.
• Comes with one pilot figure and three marking options, plus canopy masking stickers.
About Item 32501
• This is a 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 79mm.
• The simple boxy form is authentically captured in style
Comes with two figures recreated in standing position and four marking options.