For professional truck drivers, this gem stands for reliable performance. For travelers, it's a common sight on the road. Peterbilt® 359 Conventionals have been transporting goods from one coast to another for many millions of miles.
- Under the hinged hood is a 6-cylinder Caterpillar turbodiesel engine
- Lots of chrome-plated parts, including grille, fuel tanks, replica alloy wheels and dual exhaust tips
- Large sheet of colorful wet-slide foil decals, including stripe designs, license plates, fuel tax stickers and grille jags
- Molded from white and translucent material, with chrome plated parts and elastic black tires
Scope of delivery:
- Plastic model kit (not assembled).
- Illustrated, multilingual building instructions